St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental Guest Feedback
A true test of what waits for guests is what fellow guests said about their stay at Akasha. Read below to hear from some of our past guests – we think you will like what they had to say, we appreciate their feedback.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Beth
- Akasha is an absolutely gorgeous home with incredible views of both the Caribbean sunsets and the vibrant city life below. Our teenage children particularly enjoyed plugging their iPods into the home’s speaker system and enjoying customized audio throughout the home all week. My husband most enjoyed walking down to the beach below the villa and the rejuvenation offered by the home’s amazingly tranquil views of the sunrise each morning.
Akasha’s staff went way above and beyond in making sure our stay was enjoyable and that our every need was met. For those looking for more than just another crowded upscale resort, a stay at Akasha is a fantastic alternative. It offers more amenities, more luxury, and of course far more space, and is far more private and peaceful.
What a lovely place to unwind in the evening, with a glass of wine on the back terrace for the adults and a nice library of movies on the flat screens throughout the home for the kids.
I think a lot more families would surely choose to stay in such a beautiful villa as Akasha over any crowded resort if they knew up front that such necessities as food and transportation were so easily arranged.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Bryan and his Friends
- Not only does it have some of the best views you can find on the island but the quality of the villa is outstanding. I am use to traveling through the Caribbean and I have stayed at many hotels and villas but none have compared or even come close to how breathtaking this villa is.
During the day my friends and I were able to relax around the pool. Evenings were lively as we played music from the iPod docking station. It was great to hear our music from any room in the house and even outside around the pool area.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Salena, a guest for two months
- We thought it [Aksaha] was beautifully done, reminded me a lot of my time in South Beach, Miami.
It is truly breath-taking and the ultimate home we would love to have out there. For our daughter it’s ruined viewing anything else on island as they just don’t compare!
To bring my comments to a conclusion, the villa is beautiful, it is the ultimate home.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Bruce and his Family
- The [web]site and the pictures simply don’t show the true beauty of Akasha.
The villa and the pool were immaculate on arrival and throughout our stay.
The week at Akasha most definitely lived up to our expectations. We had the most pleasant vacation there we’ve ever had.
Fred also took us on a couple of jaunts to the local places near Akasha in the Rodney Bay area that we enjoyed tremendously and would have never, ever experienced had he not been so kind as to take us there. He went way above and beyond in making us feel welcome and all agree our stay there wouldn’t have been the same without him.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Erol and Friends
- The sound system throughout Akasha is remarkable. As a musician, I couldn’t help but also notice the exceptional acoustics throughout the house. My guitar comes with me everywhere and I won’t soon forget the experience of playing my favourite flamenco piece in the living room of Akasha during a picturesque Caribbean sunset.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Amar
- From breath taking views of the sunset on the patio, or lounging at the pool side bar, Akasha provided the relaxation that we desired on vacation.
When we did not fancy cooking we took a short drive into Rodney Bay and dined at one of the many restaurants located along the strip. After dinner, we took part in the St. Lucian night-life, however, be warned the party might not stop until sunrise!
If you are looking for a place to unwind, put your mind at ease, and enjoy all the amenities and luxuries Akasha has to offer.
St Lucia’s Best Luxury Villa Rental by Erica and Family – Amazing
Where to begin…this was the most incredible home I have ever stayed in. Every detail from the begin to end was what truely made this a trip to remember.
Fred, the Concierge, was incredibly helpful with anything we could need. He was there for restaurant recommendations and reservations, anything we needed for the house (groceries, beverages, etc), transfer schedules, excursions, etc. Anything we needed, he was always avaiable to help!
Julietta, the daily cook, made some of my favorite meals on the island! I would HIGHLY suggest using her services1 She made delicious King Fish, and local fare. So delicious! AND, Richard, the local gardener, would pick fresh pumpkins, okra, apples, and sweet potatoes that Julietta would cook with! We loved it!
Prior to the trip, Surrinder, the owner, was sooo incredibly helpful with any questions I had. He was also so prompt on all emails, which made me feel so comfortable and completely excited for this trip!
The house itself is just as amazing as the pictures show! (if not more incredible!) I would HIGHLY suggest watching the sunset form the Villa every night, then venture to a local restaurant that Surrinder or Fred recommend.
Overall, it was a very very memorable trip for my family of 8. I could not ask for better service or views! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to stay here!